Subscribe to the forum by e-mail
E-mail address:

::General discussion front page
::Post new message

This is a general discussion forum about petanque. All issues may be discussed here.

2008 asian cup website

Posted by: dan chang) at 2008-11-01 09:25:21
Posting has been displayed 59185 times

this is the website
http://www.royal2006.com/2008petanque/eng/index.htm

Please help me to send this website to any country which attend 2008 asian race or any website which need it.

If there is any question ,I will be an assistant for any question to answer or need to serve during race time .

My email 92102203@nccu.edu.tw

2008 asian cup website

Posted by: Petanque Petanque) at 2008-11-02 09:01:33
Posting has been displayed 7721 times

Dan if the If the Tapie boules asso. knew what they wer doing the would have had this information ou months ago, they only put the web site out on September 21st. And the web address dose not come up on any searches because the first part of the web address is to long and the revlent part of the address 12th asian petanque championships is at the end of it. I put the web address on my blog on Sept.21. Also I have been putting info on my Blog in english for the past 9 months and some was put on petanque America as well and some information about the world games in July 2009 in Kaohsiung Taiwan. And have been giving all the info, I myself have found. Today at 11/02/08 some team were still mised informed even how to regater for the event

::General discussion front page
::Post new message

Petanque.org

The world wide petanque and boule community, by and for users.

Tweets by @PetanqueOrg Tweets about "petanque"