Subscribe to the forum by e-mail
E-mail address:

::General discussion front page
::Post new message

This is a general discussion forum about petanque. All issues may be discussed here.

petanque book

Posted by: nadine simpson) at 2009-06-04 07:45:40
Posting has been displayed 2648 times

2 weeks ago i convinced dad to buy the ebook we paid for s present for mum i thought was safe as it was advertised here. we couldnt download have sent emails no responce i feel bad can someone tell me did the book exist.

petanque book

Posted by: Barry Green) at 2009-06-04 08:11:39
Posting has been displayed 507 times

I bought the book several weeks ago,and although I did have a problem, my email was responded to very quickly and I managed to download the book immediately afterwards. Haven't finished reading it yet - but so far I think it's a good buy!
Regards,
Barry

petanque book

Posted by: Ray Ager) at 2009-06-05 03:55:36
Posting has been displayed 448 times

Hi,

I too bought the book and downloaded no probs. Also had an email announcing an updated version which again downloaded no probs.

Regards,

Ray

petanque book

Posted by: nadine simpson) at 2009-07-08 17:51:26
Posting has been displayed 664 times

Ok I give up still no reply to any emails
regarding the book so I think I will try and get money back from paypal. very disapointing as it sounded like a great book

petanque book

Posted by: Kevin O'Rourke) at 2009-07-26 07:30:11
Posting has been displayed 397 times

Dear Nadine,

I have replied to multiple email address from your purchase, including this one. Hev you checked your spam filter/box as occasionally emails from my account end up there. I have got your book and have sent the download instructions at least 6 times now. I will email you on another account to try to resolve this issue.

Regards

Kevin

petanque book

Posted by: nadine simpson) at 2009-06-05 04:12:09
Posting has been displayed 897 times

thanks guys

Ill try emailing them again

petanque book

Posted by: nadine simpson) at 2009-07-27 21:06:52
Posting has been displayed 829 times

Thanks Kevin

Outlook express blocked all the emails from you and did not even turn up in spam. By going to my provider account i was able to look in spam there

a quick glance at the book looks great an d will let you know later

petanque book

Posted by: David Edwards) at 2009-08-28 12:03:18
Posting has been displayed 556 times

I bought the book several weeks ago but never received the download instruction email and can't figure out whom to write to about this. Can you help? Many thanks, David Edwards

petanque book

Posted by: nadine simpson) at 2009-08-29 08:01:56
Posting has been displayed 585 times

I had same prob happy to say it was resolved.
check your junk mail box for an email. I was using outlook express it wasnt there so I went online and checked my mail direct from my provider site. Found that Kevin O Rourke had been trying to contact me but had been going to spam. It is definately worth it my game has improved failing that email him but add him to your address book so it can come through hope this helpsc

petanque book

Posted by: Kevin O'Rourke) at 2009-08-29 14:11:43
Posting has been displayed 1225 times

Hi Dave,

I have sent you then instructions again, please check your spam box or Junk Mail as sometimes it ends up there. Any more issues please email me paypalsales@how-to-win-at-petanque.com or add me to your white list and I will resend them

Regards

Kevin

Missing petanque book

Posted by: David Spangenberg) at 2009-11-20 21:26:08
Posting has been displayed 461 times

I too have not received instructions on downloading the book. I have check my email, spam, etc. and nothing. No response when I email. What is up with that?

David

Missing petanque book

Posted by: Kevin O'Rourke) at 2009-11-24 07:13:59
Posting has been displayed 10441 times

Hi David,

I have sent your instructions and see that you have successfully downloaded the ebook.

regards

Kevin

::General discussion front page
::Post new message

Petanque.org

The world wide petanque and boule community, by and for users.

Tweets by @PetanqueOrg Tweets about "petanque"