Subscribe to the forum by e-mail
E-mail address:

::General discussion front page
::Post new message

This is a general discussion forum about petanque. All issues may be discussed here.

Spain / France Winter Petanque

Posted by: Chris Charlton) at 2009-08-06 05:44:00
Posting has been displayed 2499 times

Hi
This is our first season in UK and my wife and I want to spend part of next winter with our dogs in a warmer climate! Naturally we want to play Petanque and are looking for clean comfortable rental accomodation at modest price. Can anyone recommend a friendly area / accomodation where these requirements can be met?

Chris

Spain / France Winter Petanque

Posted by: roger seymour) at 2009-08-10 16:15:29
Posting has been displayed 2644 times

Hi Chris I have a nice 2 bed apartment in Spain, this is in Torreveija near Alicante. The apartment is fully furnished, with washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave , toaster, hob, gas fire, english television.This has a large balcony overlooking the nature park and lake. This a security gated complex, well maintained, with bus stop outside main gate. This is a good area for travelling just 10 minutes from the coast, the winter offers many activities with Petanca , well served with many local clubs within easy reach.There are competitions regularly, you can play everyday somewhere local. You are baswd in San Luis which is my club thisd has 21 pitches, and they have 200 members,many players comehere for the winter, so you are always going to ger a game.

This apartment is 400e per month inclusive.

We do have a 1 bedroom bungalow in Torrevieja centre, this is more Spanish, bur ideal for all amenities, includig Petanca. This is only 320e per month,but has no English tv
regards

Roger
I

::General discussion front page
::Post new message

Petanque.org

The world wide petanque and boule community, by and for users.

Tweets by @PetanqueOrg Tweets about "petanque"